Author Topic: Gould's Chapter Predator Management Hunt  (Read 1414 times)

Offline JohnP

• Administrator
  • Alfa Member
Gould's Chapter Predator Management Hunt
« on: December 15, 2017, 11:19:58 AM »
Attached is the 2018 flier and registration form for the Huachuca Gould's Chapter Predator Management Hunt.
We look forward to another great event, so get your teams or family together and sight in the rifles.
Any questions, please contact me anytime.

John Millican
President
Huachuca Gould's Chapter
2 Attachments

This is a great hunt and a fun time, make new friends and renew old acquaintance.  If you need a partner let me or John know and we will do our best to find one for you, likewise if you are a novice let us know and we will try to pair you up with a more experienced predator caller.  Looking forward to seeing you all at the hunt.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 05:52:57 PM by JohnP »
I carry a gun because I'm to young to die and to old to take an ass whipping.

"Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and numbs my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote wailing to the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me - I am happy." - Hamlin Garland

Offline JohnP

• Administrator
  • Alfa Member
Re: Gould's Chapter Predator Management Hunt
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 11:24:23 AM »
Looks like my attachments are not going to open for me, are they opening for anybody else?

"Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and numbs my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote wailing to the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me - I am happy." - Hamlin Garland

Offline Dave Price

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 06:04:44 PM »
They opened is MS Word for me

Offline JohnP

• Administrator
  • Alfa Member
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 07:13:04 PM »
Thanks Dave.  You still have your pop-up, if so you should find a partner and come done.  Maybe Mike or Paul or my son, he is familiar with that area.

Offline sag8072

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 01:31:33 PM »
Opened for me as well!  Thanks...

Offline kritrcallr

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 11:08:47 AM »
I am the president of the Huachuca Gould's Chapter and want to thank HMPC for listing our upcoming predator management hunt event on this website.
This event was started to allow predator hunters the opportunity to get together and have a fun weekend in friendly competition with their peers, along with getting new hunters and families involved in predator hunting in a low keyed competitive event.  This event also brings funds into HGC which are used to continue developing family, youth and community events that promote conservation, hunting and community involvement.  Our Chapter is very involved in community, education and conservation by developing anywhere from 12-16 events and work projects each year.

Last year we changed the format of the predator event by slightly raising the entry fees which provides each team member, and 1 adult family member and child with a year membership into NWTF.   We also will provide a free lunch on Sunday for all paid competitors.  Not only will you receive the NWTF magazines, but your membership will allow you to attend any Turkey Banquet in Arizona throughout 2018, and deduct $35 for adults and $10 for children up to 17 years old, from the overall banquet ticket price.  We also will have a raffle table with the chance to win nice sportsman related products for the cost of $1/ticket or $5 for 6 tickets, so bring cash.  To improve this raffle table, we are looking for donations so if you have some items that you would like to donate feel free to contact me.  My contact information can be found on the event flier or registration form.

We look forward to visiting with you during the weekend event and for your support in the development of future events.  If you are interested in seeing or keeping up with our Chapter events please take a look at our website:  www.nwtfhuagoulds.org 

Best wishes to you and your families throughout 2018 and good hunting.

Offline JohnP

• Administrator
  • Alfa Member
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018, 08:15:37 AM »
 The Huachuca Gould's Chapter predator management event is 1 1/2 weeks away with registration deadline January 26th.

If you have all ready registered, we thank you for your continued support.  If you have not registered, get your team or family together and sign up for a weekend in the outdoors, doing your part in managing predator populations.

Attached is the registration form for the event.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime.

Thanks and hope to see you at the event.

John Millican, President

Huachuca Gould's Chapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline JohnP

• Administrator
  • Alfa Member
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018, 08:19:07 AM »
Use the original post by John to print out the registration form as I am having a bit of a time in posting them here.  My computer skill leave a bit to be desired.  I too am guilty of dragging my feet I'll get mine in the mail TODAY.